user terms and conditions for the website date4love
|The website date4love (hereinafter referred to as "the website") allows you to search openly for love, serious relationships, and acquaintances between the members in the website without any payment or subscription fee. Use of thie site is permitted to adults over 18 years old ony.|
The purpose of the following terms and conditions is to provide open and safe usage for users who want to find love and relationships without payment.
In order to use this website, you must agree to the terms and conditions of usage as they appear.
|You must put only real details about yourself on your card in the website.|
- You are required to fill in only truthful information on your card. Any personal information that is on the card will not be used to expose your identity in any way.
- Each member may only open one card. It is forbidden to open a card for another person without their direct permission.
- Pictures that are uploaded to your card must be of you, and they must be of the quality maintained by the website.
- There are details that are not shown in your card (email address, contact information, private pictures). All users have control as to if and when these details are shared with another user on the website.
- Your card on the website is personal. it is not permissible to let anyone else use it.
|Contents of the Website|
|The contents of the website are built from users' cards, messages that are written within the website's message system, content from the chat room, users' stories, and/or any content that is uploaded and/or written by a user in the website, or content that is sent from an outside source and/or the contents of the website itself; these contents can be from a user and/or a visitor to the website.("Status as a Guest").
Every user is liable for the content they write or upload in the website, and the content may not be from the following types:
- The contents of the website belong solely to the website. Users may not complain about the content to the website or use legal representation to argue on their behalf regarding the content that is uploaded by the users themselves.
- The management team reserves the right to erase content that they believe to be inappropriate and/or harmful to the website or a user; and/or content that does not correlate to the purpose of the website.
- Harmful to another person or in violation of another's privacy or is slanderous in nature.
- Pornographic or sexually explicit in content.
- Advertising products, services, or any other website of any kind.
- It is forbidden to use the website's mail system to advertise products, services, or other websites of any kind. Likewise, it is forbidden to promote sales, advertise parties, events, trips or organized activities of any kind.
|Terms of Responsibility and Privacy for Use of the Website|
- All uses of the website including content are the responsibility of the user.
- The website or a designated representative is not responsible for the content, including the accuracy or truthfulness of the details.
- The website or a designated representative is not responsible for damages incurred by a user directly or indirectly, or for distress from the use or non-use of the information and content in the website.
- The management team will do everything to ensure the privacy of the users. Details that users provide will be hidden and undisclosed to anyone else.
- All of the user's details will be documented, including their activity in the website and their IP address. User's relevant details will only be passed if and when the law requires them.
|Intellectual Property and Copyright|
|The website design, structure both hidden and open, including the tabulation system, and all the contents of the website and the way they are displayed for the users are under the protection of copyright laws.|
It is forbidden to copy, duplicate, photograph, record, translate, store in a database, or distribute the contents or information in the website or any part of this without written permission from the website.
Violating this clause will result in a lawsuit against the person or group who initiated the violation.